Below is a full breakdown of each permission level and the permissions and restrictions applied to each. If you are unsure of anything, please contact us and we will help you.
Guests are likely to be advisers and other limited access users. Guests can only:
- See and Access Groups or Agenda items they are specifically added to,
- Post new Discussion messages and upload Documents in the Groups or Agenda items they are added to,
- Access Archived Discussions that were archived since joining a Group,
- View and chat with users that they share Group or Agenda item membership with.
Guests cannot see or access:
- a group or agenda item if they are not a member of it,
- a person that they do not share a group membership with,
- an archived discussion that was archived prior to them joining the group.
Members are general users and are likely to be board directors, employees etc. Members can also:
- See the existence of all Groups and Agenda items,
- Create new discussions in groups they are a member of,
- Add or remove other users in groups they are a member of (note this action is logged in a group’s discussions for accountability),
- View and chat with everyone from all Groups or Agenda items (i.e. everyone in the collaborative space or meeting pack, including connected spaces).
Space and Meeting Pack Admins
Admins are likely to be scheme secretaries, professional trustees or pensions consultants and are those users who can maintain and manage the Collaborative Space or assemble Meeting Packs. They can also:
- Add new Groups and build Agendas for Meeting Packs,
- Access, edit and delete all Groups, (note if they add themselves to a group it is logged in a group’s discussions for accountability),
- Manage all users in their Space and manage attendees in a Meeting pack,
- Export pdf versions of Meeting packs,
Organisation Admins / Owners
Organisation Admins are likely to be the super users of the Knowa platform within an organisation or internal IT users. They have complete control of the organisation’s account. Org admins can:
We will soon be launching the ability for Org admins to also:
- Create new Collaborative Spaces,
- Access and edit all Spaces and Meeting packs,
- Manage user access across all Spaces and Meeting packs,
- Add or remove other Organisation Admins.